Wednesday 4 April 2012

New Style

I got my hair done! Well, I got it done 2 weeks ago and am finally posting the pics. Its been over a year since I last had a hair cut. Seriously! I last had it cut in December 2010. Here are the before and after pics. What do you think?





I feel now like I'm back in my own skin. I haven't had color put in since... wow, since we lived in Ontario, so over 6 years. My hair is quite thick so when it's long it takes me about 20 minutes just to blow dry, never mind style or anything. I'm not exaggerating! I've taken to pulling my wet hair into ponytails and buns. Not too exciting. 

I love that feeling of a weight being lifted off my head after a hair cut. And I love the excitement I feel when I'm washing my hair and realize how little shampoo I need to use. And I love that the time it takes me to dry and style my hair has gone from 20+ minutes to 2-5 minutes. Its very exciting for me :)

So, here's to a new average me. Cheers!

4 comments: