Sunday 1 April 2012

List Maker

I think it is time for me to write something a little more light-hearted. So, I decided to write about lists. I love making lists! I am a list lover. I will write a list just for something to do when I am bored. I love lists so much that I will even write a to-do list after I have completed all the to-do tasks (I also really enjoy checking everything off the already completed to-do list). 

So, I have decided now to share with you a list about lists :)


Here are my 5 favorite list topics:

1. An endless amount of favorites - favorite movies, favorite books, favorite songs, etc. (You name it, I will write a list for it, and probably even categorize it).


2. To-do list (which never ends).


3. Things I want to learn about/Books I want to read/Things I want to learn how to do (I wrote a list in junior high that included wanting to learn sign language. In high school I learned to sign the alphabet. When my daughter was born I learned some baby sign language with her. It was so much fun!)


4. Topics to write/blog about (I have 20 listed in my notebook now).

5. Things not to post on Facebook. ;)

1 comment: